The Southwest Middlesex Health Centre is committed to excellence in the provision of health care services, education and research.
Our service includes:
- The provision of health care services to our catchment area reflecting the diverse needs of the population residing there.
- The development of a working partnership with the community in order to define and deliver the appropriate health care services.
- The provision of health care services in keeping with the social, cultural, spiritual and emotional needs of our clients.
Our education includes:
- The provision and sponsorship of health care training reflecting a multidisciplinary community centred approach to health care.
- Engagement in the teaching of and research into health promotion, disease prevention and comprehensive primary care.
- The promotion of communication with other community service providers to educate and be educated in health care concerns in order to provide the services needed by our clients.
Our research includes:
- The commitment to ongoing research endeauvours with the community and Western University to promote better care and service in a responsible and proactive manner.
Our management practice includes:
- The commitment to a work place which respects individual contributions, creativity and accountability to provide excellence in service, education and research.