Welcome to our website. We hope you find the site useful and informative. Should you have any comments or suggestions you would like to share with us, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
After Hours Clinics (effective November 1, 2021)
By Appointment Only — No Drop Ins
To set up an appointment, call 519-264-2800
Monday 5:00 pm -8:00 pm
Tuesday 5:00 pm -8:00 pm
Wednesday No After Hours Clinic
Thursday 5:00 pm -8:00 pm
Friday 5:00 pm -8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sunday No After Hours Clinic
For same day appointments please call the Clinic between 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm to request an appointment for THAT EVENING
Saturday appointments will be booked between 4-5pm on Friday, or 9-10:30 am on Saturday
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19):
We continue to require our employees to wear masks at the Centre. Patients are asked to wear a mask while in the facility.
Let us know if you have any of the following symptoms when you call to set up an appointment:
- new or worsening cough
- new or worsening shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- temperature equal to or over 38°C
- feeling feverish
- fatigue or weakness
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of smell or taste
- gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
- feeling very unwell
An appointment will be set up for you. Upon your arrival, wait in your vehicle for the physician to contact you by phone.
To seek further care information call Telehealth Ontario 1-800-797-0000
LHSC Peds ER provides advice for any pediatric COVID-19 concerns. They can be contact by phone between 5:00-9:00 pm, 7 days a week at 519-685-8735.
New Patient Registrations
Currently all our physician practices are full and not accepting new patients. Please check back to this website for any future updates.
If you have submitted a New Patient Application Form, please await a call from us to schedule a Meet and Greet appointment. PLEASE DO NOT CALL the clinic to check the status of your form. We are not currently accepting new patients but we do review New Patient Registration forms when we have space become available to take on new patients. You may use the link below to access a blank form if you wish to submit it for when we have openings but you should continue to look elsewhere in the meantime. Thank you for your understanding.
Southwest Middlesex Health Centre will provide patient care with the following principles in mind:
- Dignity – treating all persons with a disability as valuable and deserving patients
- Independence – supporting the use of assistive devices, service animals, and support persons to access Centre services
- Integration – promoting and allowing people with disabilities to benefit from the same services, in a similar way to other patients. If integration does not serve the needs of patients with disabilities, Southwest Middlesex Health Centre will use approved alternate measures to provide services
- Equal Opportunity – Southwest Middlesex Health Centre will provide all patients the same opportunity to benefit from our services
If you would like to provide feedback, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information so that we can confirm we have received your feedback, have the ability to contact you for further information and, with your approval, follow up with you after we have reviewed the situation to inform you of the results.
For additional information, see our Accessibility Policy